Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good Eats

After grabbing some vino at Hub51 with Lindsey and Em, Shannon and I decided to hit a new hot spot in Chicago for dinner.


Paris Club: http://www.parisclubchicago.com 


French chef with small plates and fun hip decor. I will say, I'm not usually a big fan of french food, but this was good! We ended up ordering:


Braised Brussel Sprouts with raisins-this was my fav!
Tuna Tartare Francaise
Grilled Whole Artichoke 
Chicken Pillared


Kinda stuck to some simple dishes, but all seemed relatively healthy!


Finally the sun came out in Chicago on Saturday! Thank god! We decided to grab some brunch where we could enjoy the weather. We decided on Taylor's choice, Tempo Cafe!


Sat right in front and people watched our way through brunch. We all got a 3 egg omelette's that was served in the pan. Delicious, but waaay to much food! Next time, I will definitely be splitting my dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment